Microsoft 70-290 Exam
70-290 Examination is the other name for the Microsoft certification exam MCDBA – Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment. The MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) on Windows Server 2003 credential (or 70-290 exams) is meant for IT professionals employed in usually complex computing environment of medium and large businesses.
To be free for taking part in this examination, you will need at least 6 to 12 months of experience in managing network and client operating systems in environments having the following features.
– Network resources and services like intranet, messaging facilities, file and print proxy server, database, firewall, Internet, client computer management and remote access.
– Three and more physical addresses.
– Connectivity necessities like the need to link corporate networks to the web & individual users and branch offices in remote locations to their corporate network.
– 250 to 5,000 users and more.
– Three or more than three domain controllers.
The 70-290 tests evaluate the aptitude of the candidates to run and sustain a Windows Server 2003 environment. If you are preparing for the 70-290 exams, you can try making use of 70-290 Test Questions and 70-290 Practice Exams available on the internet. You can also find a lot of free demos for the 70-290 exams (MCDBA – Implementing Secure Converged Wide Area Networks) on the internet. You can also visit microsoft.com for more information on this examination.
These sample exams that arrive with a comprehensive Questions and Answers collection, are good enough to aid you to pass the exam without difficulty without the required for extra study materials or having to take part in pricey preparation classes. Also, transitory the exam in the first effort itself saves a lot of time and stress.
Comments are closed.